In order for the legal entity to connect to AMRES network and to use other AMRES services, it is necessary to firstly become AMRES users.
Only then can it send request to connecting to AMRES network and to use other AMRES services.
Decision on Founding of AMRES (Serbian version only) stipulates which legal entities may become AMRES users, and they are as follows:
- Institutions founded and accredited in accordance with regulations that regulate education, pedagogy and higher education, that are founded by the Republic of Serbia, autonomous province, city and municipality, other legal or physical entity, irrespective of the way in which funds were provided for performance of their activity,
- accredited scientific-research organizations founded in accordance with regulations that regulate scientific-research activity,
- university students’ and high school students’ residence halls,
- Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts,
- Matica srpska,
- clinical hospitals for education in the medical field,
- research – development units within companies founded by the Republic of Serbia,
- other legal entities of special interest for the field of education, science and culture,
- state administration authorities when it is in the interest of AMRES development.
How to Become AMRES User?
Conditions that define which legal entities may become AMRES users are specified in Decision on Founding of AMRES (Serbian version only) and Rule Book of General Rules on Access to and Using of AMRES Services (Serbian version only).
- Legal entities specified in Annex 1 to Rule Book on General Rules on Access to and Using of AMRES Services (Serbian version only) become AMRES users by signing agreement on general conditions of using AMRES services. These legal entities are not obliged to submit written application.
- Legal entity not specified in Annex 1 to Rule Book on General Rules on Access to and Using of AMRES Services (Serbian version only) which wants to become AMRES user submits request for gaining the status of AMRES user (Serbian version only). Together with the request, depending on the status of legal entity, it also submits documentation which proves that it complies with conditions to become AMRES user (e.g. Founding Act, Extract from Registry of Business Registers Agency, i.e. extract (decision) from Registry of competent Commercial Court, certificate of accreditation of higher education institution, etc.).
Request is submitted:
- in person or by mail to the address Bulevar kralja Aleksandra 90, Belgrade, or
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If application is sent in electronic form, original application has to be submitted in person or by mail.
Legal entity which complies with conditions makes agreement on use of AMRES services and thereby gains the status of AMRES user.
More information about the contents of agreement that AMRES user signs with AMRES, is available in the following template for agreement on general terms of using AMRES services (Serbian version only).